2009年5月29日金曜日

A place in Kumamoto 4th

One of my favorite place in Kumamoto is Aso, especially Aso farm land. I have been there once when I was second-grade junior high school student. Then I belonged to a track and field club and we went on a training camp. Aso was a vast place and surrounded beautiful mountains. The altitude training was so hard to me. After we arrived Aso farm village, we started training soon. The training was running. The road was uphill all the way. We sometimes walked but run almost of all way. We had a rest and we went down, running. After all of members arrived at Aso farm village, we went to a spa. It was a large spa so we enjoyed bathing and relieved our exhaustion. The dinner was delicious and we could have as mush as we wanted. Some friends of mine had 10 jellies. We stayed at a cottage and there were a wide window on the ceiling. So we could see beautiful stars, lying down. On next day morning, we did light jogging. And we played at a health land. There were lots of athletics. For example, there was a big maze. A friend of mine and I finished all of them first. However, it was so hard and I felt sick. And I got carsick as we back to our high school by bus. I got worse and worse even I arrived at my home. In the end, I was absent from school the next day.
There is a bad memory of Aso farm land, but I like there and I want to go there again without a hard training. (273 words)

0 件のコメント: