2009年5月7日木曜日

Enjoyed going back to my hometown

My mother and I wanted to go to the exhibition of Ebino products on Tuesday afternoon. However, there were lots of people and cars. We decided to gave up and went back to. On the lunch time, my mother cooked "chijimi." It was very delicious so I ate many. When I stayed my house, I have often read a book, "Nihongo" which I have borrowed from my teacher. It was a little difficult, but I feel that I can grow in my knowledge. I want to finish reading as soon as possible.
I went back to Kumamoto by bus on Wednesday afternoon. I had a good Golden Week. (107 words)

6 件のコメント:

Phantom さんのコメント...

Thanks for the comment last time, and I'm glad to hear you had a good golden week. I had a good golden week too.

chihiro さんのコメント...

Hi,Yoshiko. You had a good golden week! My golden week was not good, because I had a prt-time job everyday, so I couldn't go out!

Misato さんのコメント...

You seems to have relaxed holiday. I also went my relative's house in Yatushiro. It was good day.

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

To Phantom
I'm glad to hear you had a good Golden week too! I'l go to your blog and I want to know your Golden week.

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

To chihiro
Thank you for your comment. You are great to work hard! I hope you have rest time.

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

To Misato
You seemed have a good time too! I want to know your golden week plan!