2009年5月1日金曜日

Johnny's

These days, I like NEWS very mush. My friend like it so much, so I influenced from her. I often watch the DVDs and HDD. It was music TV program and live DVD. I like another Johnny's group, influenced by my friend too. It is KAT-TUN. They are so coo. They ate quite difficult from NEWS. Their songs are almost rock. I lend their live DVD from my friend. While I lend it, everyday I watched it. I will lend RESCUE DVD. I'm very looking forward to watch it. Talking about looking forward, NEWS will be on the TV program tonight, so I want to watch. I don't know how long my Johnny's boom continue. However, I want to enjoy my boom for a long time with my friends who like Johnny's too.  (133 words)

2 件のコメント:

haruna m さんのコメント...

Today, News appear on television. The program is "MUSIC STATION!".

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

Did you watch it? I was sure of recording it!