2009年5月19日火曜日

Volunteer activities

I have started to visit Toubu YMCA to converse in Japanese with foreigners who study Japanese. I visited there on last Thursday and I met my partner to converse. My partner is Henni who is from Indonesia. I had never met some Indonesian. He spoke Japanese well but he seemed not to be good at kanji. He told me that we wanted to be a missionary at the Catholic Church in Japan so we studied Japanese. He is amazing because he can speak 5 languages which is Indonesian, Javanese, Italian, English and Japanese. I want to help him speak Japanese. When we have a time, I want to talk to him in English.
I'm looking forward to see him next time. And I hope that this volunteer of conversation will be a worthwhile opportunity for he and me. (138 words, total 3'845 words)

0 件のコメント: