2009年5月28日木曜日

A place in Kumamoto 2nd


My favorite place in Kumamoto is "TaPPie" at the Shower street. It is a little small but it is good to talk with friends closer. I hadn't have tapioca until I started to live in Kumamoto. I remember clearly as I had it first time. Two friends of mine who are from Kumamoto, one of my friend who is from Miyazaki and I went there about one year ago. When we arrived there, there were girl high school students. My friend told me that it was popular to girl high school students. I ordered a vanilla smoothie, the way to make it made me surprised. It was used one block of butter to make the vanilla smoothie! I can't believed it. After I had it, I became to be like it very much. It is springy and a little sweet. In addition, there are lots of kinds of flavors. I like smoothie very much, especially a yogurt smoothie. I don't try many kinds of flavors, so I want to try various flavors. There are many shops of tapioca but I think Tappie is the best. (185 words, total 5,310 words)

2 件のコメント:

haruna m さんのコメント...

Shall we go there to have it? I have never gone there.

midori さんのコメント...

I have never been to Tappie. I like tapioka and I want to go there.