2009年5月22日金曜日

Osho


I went to Osho with some of my circle friends. It was the first time I went there. We went there by their cars. As we talked lots of things, meals were brought to us. I ordered a Osho ramen and three gyoza. I felt taste so-so because a ramen of the restaurant in my hometown is more delicious than that one. However, I enjoyed having dinner with friends of mine.

After that, we went to Wander City to take photos, putikura. I thought that machine was one of the latest machine because the definition was good and there were various pens.

I enjoyed exciting and wonderful time! I want to go to some restaurant with them soon. (116 words)

2 件のコメント:

Phantom さんのコメント...

Thanks for comment!! My friend said "Osho's ramen is not delicious" too. If you wanna know delicious ramen in Kumamoto, please let me know.

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

Your friend may ne right. I will find some good ramen in Kumamoto!