2009年5月7日木曜日

M.T.H #6 ~After noon on the Amazon~



He grabbed it! It was cold and scaly. It wiggled and jerked! “Ahhh!” Jack
screamed and fell back into the canoe. The vine was alive! It was a long green
snake!


It was shorter than other stories of this series. This story gave me lots of knowledge of animals in Amazon. It was the most amazing fact that 30 million flesh-eating army ants are marching through the dead leaves. It should be scared, so I don’t want to meet them. The monkey was very mysterious, and I want to know what he is. In addition, I was surprised because the thing was mango. I didn’t expect that the thing was something food. I wonder what the rest things are. After I have finished reading it, I want to visit Amazon once.
The series is Random House, YL is 2.5~3.5 and 4787. (137 words)

0 件のコメント: