2009年5月25日月曜日

M.T.H #10~Ghost Town at Sundown~


Jack didn't have time to think about what he was seeing. He knew it might
be his only chance to escape. Using all his length, he pulled himself into the
saddle. "Go, Dusty, go!" Dusty took off at full gallop over the prairie. Jack
held on for dear life as they split the wind.
It was the story at the Wild West. I was interested in Wild West shows, so it was exciting and interesting to me but it was a little long. The most memorable seen was the time when Jack rode on the back of Dusty. I think he was sure of cool at that time. Annie puts themselves in difficult situations every time. However, it led them to successes. I want make a friend like her someday!
I found the interesting expression that "His mouth dropped open." This expression made me image his face clearly.
This series is Random House, YL is 2.5~3.5 and 6147 words. (154 words)

0 件のコメント: