2009年5月20日水曜日

My treasure

My treasure is all of letters from some of my friends. I’ve adored exchanging letters from 13 years ago. I have letters from two special pen pals and a precious letter of mine.
First of all, I’ll write about one of my friends, Midori. The beginning that I’ve started to be like changing letters is she. She and I went to a same kindergarten and we were the best friend. However, before we were the second-year student, she moved to another city. After she moved, we have started to exchange letters. I wasn’t able to wait to receive letters from her because not only contains but also envelops and seals of her letters were cute, funny, humorous and unique. I keep in touch with her still now.
Secondly, it’s one of my friends, Manami. She and I have been friends since we went to the same kindergarten. We didn’t be the same class in elementary school. So we have started to exchange letters. Although we were able to hand over the letter to each other, we have sent letters. She often used to send me letters with something. For examples, a necklace, beautiful stone, character good which I liked and so on. Some of letters were shortage of postage if postage was 80 yen.
Thirdly, my precious letter is from my mother. When I was a first-year elementary school student, she gave me a letter. She encouraged and praised me on the letter. In addition, her handwriting is beautiful and easy to read. I love it so I used to imitate it and read her letter again and again. This letter is in my drawer of my desk in my hometown.
These letters are my priceless treasure. I feel like exchanging letters with foreign friends in the future. I want to keep in touch with some of my friends and save all of letters that is my treasure. (318 words, total 4'163 words)

0 件のコメント: