2009年5月17日日曜日

M.T.H #8 ~Midnight on the Moon~


“Look!” Annie cried, laughing. She bounded past Jack-almost flying
through the air. She landed on her feet. Then she jumped again. “I’m a moon
rabbit,” she called.

I think I got some knowledge of the moon to read this book. I didn't know the temperature of the moon before I read it. So I was very surprised because no air protect the moon from the sun’s rays, so daytime heat reaches 260 degrees and our blood would boil if we went out there. It is said that people would live on the moon future. However, thinking of it, I think it is a little possible.
It was funny that Jack left the memo, we came in place for all children, after he found "we came in place for all mankind."
I expected Morgan was peanut, it was a true. I want to know the secret of Morgan soon.
This series is Random House, YL is 2.5~3.5 and 5660 words. (153 words)

0 件のコメント: