2009年5月1日金曜日

M.T.H #5 ~Night of the Ninjas~


“But you have seen the way of the ninja. You can practice it yourself now,” said
the master. “H-how?” said Jack. “Remember three things,” said the master.
“What?” said Jack. “Use nature. Be nature. Follow nature.”


It was the easiest story of this series because it was a story in Japan. It took only half minutes to read. Ninjas were very cool and had high abilities. Ninja master’s words seemed funny, however, Jack and Annie was able to be like ninja. I was glad that they became to like ninjas. Japanese plays often shows that samurai is cool and sometimes help people. This book showed that samurai was bad man. I think some samurais are bad but others are good man. I want to read #6 soon because I wonder what is happening to Morgan.
The series are Random House, YL is 2.5~3.5 and 5260 words. (142 words)

2 件のコメント:

mayu さんのコメント...

Hi!! Yoshiko.
I borrowed the book so I'm looking forward to reading it!!

Enjoy your golden week♪

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

Really!? I'm very glad to hear that. Please tell me your thoughts!