2009年5月7日木曜日

M.T.H #7 ~Sunset of the Sabertooth~


“I told you,” said Annie. “Lulu’s taking us home.” But just then the mammoth let
out a cry. All the other animals bounded off. Peanut started to squeaked. Jack
looked around. Behind them sabertooth was slinking across the sunlit snow.

In this story, Jack and Annie went to Ice age. I thought they had no trouble in this story first. However, when they watched a sabertooth, I felt they made trouble. I felt a picture of sorcerer weird because he wore reindeer antlers and owl mask. Jack and Annie sat on a woolly mammoth’s head. I envy them. I wish I could sit on a woolly mammoth’s head.
The series is Random House, YL is 2.5~3.5 and 4946 words. (115 words)

2 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

The Magic Tree House series sounds really interesting!
By the way, if you put the picture on the left, I think the quote will show up more clearly.

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

This seriese are very interesting and exciting.