2009年6月1日月曜日

Staying at Nishigoshi 1

I stayed at a Nishigoshi in-service training institute on last Saturday and Sunday. The purpose was to promote mutual friendship among my sircle members. About 75 people in my circle members took part in it.

I went to NIshigoshi by bus and some of my friends talked about our family, brothers and sisters. After we arrived, the celemony of admission was held. Then we went out to the ground and play tag and dogeball after we made 5 groups. At that dogeball, I stayed for long but I was hit.

Next, some of girls and I started to prepare the dinner. The menu was rice with hashed meat, salad and jellies. I made hashed meat with some of them. It was hard and needed because I fried 40 portinons of many sliced onoins and cut beef. When they were fried, I pur the roux but it taste mealy and too strong. So some seniors and I tried again and again to make better taste.

After we finished making it, we tasted it and it tasted very good. I was gald to meke it well. The salad was good too and the arrangement was wonderful. I also ate jellies which tasted green apple and grape. I was sweety.

That is the outlines of Saturday afternoon and evening. (215 words)

0 件のコメント: