2009年5月27日水曜日

A place in Kumamoto 1st

One of my favorite place in Kumamoto is Kumamoto Bus Terminal. I have three points that I want to talk to.
First of all, the main reason why I visit to this place is to take the express bus, Nanpugou, to go back to Miyazaki. It is convenient place because I can buy something to my family and grandparents before I go back to Miyazaki.
Secondly, Center plaza is good. It is the underground shopping mall. There are various shops so I often enjoy shopping. I especially like "Lio." This shop sells cheap and cute clothes. I have the point card. I like ikinaridango which is famous in Kumamoto. The inikaridango is sold at Center plaza and it was very delicious. Every time I go there, I buy some ikinaridango.
Finally, the underground of Hanshin is next to Kumamoto Bus Terminal's one. It is the area for eating and drinking. I like and it's fun to walk around only.
Kumamoto Bus Terminal is convenient and useful.I feel time passing fast as I am there. (170 words)

2 件のコメント:

mayu さんのコメント...

Hi!! I like Center Plaza too ♥ The clothes are very cheap and cute. I thought I want to go there!!!

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

I'm glad to hear that! I sometimes go to Mac in Center plaza!