2009年5月22日金曜日

My treasure

My treasure is all of the letters from some of my friends and so on. I’ve adored exchanging letters from 13 years ago. I have letters from two special pen pals and a precious letter of mine.

First of all, I’ll write about one of my special pen pals, Midori. The beginning that I’ve started to be like exchanging letters is she. She and I went to the same kindergarten and we were best friends. However, before we were the second-year student, she moved to another city. After she moved, we started to exchange letters. I couldn’t wait to receive letters from her because not only the contents but also the envelopes and seals of her letters were cute, funny, humorous and unique. I keep in touch with her still now.

Secondly, the other of my special pen pal is Manami. She and I have been friends since we went to the same kindergarten. We were not in the same class at elementary school. So we started to exchange letters. Although we were able to hand over the letter to each other, we have sent letters by post. She often used to send me letters with something. For example, a necklace, beautiful stone, character goods which I liked and so on. Some of the letters hadn’t enough postage.

Thirdly, my precious letter is from my mother. When I was a first-year elementary school student, she gave me a letter. She encouraged and praised me in the letters. In addition, her handwriting is beautiful and easy to read. I love it so I used to imitate it and read her letter again and again. The letters is in the drawer of my desk in my hometown.

These letters are my priceless treasure. I want to exchange letters with foreign friends in the future. I want to keep in touch with some of my friends and save all of my treasured letters. (317 words)

0 件のコメント: