2009年5月4日月曜日

G.W on May 3rd and 4th

I have gone back to my hometown on last Sunday. On Sunday, my father, mother and brother came to Kumamoto to do shopping and have a dinner with my sister who works in Kumamoto. We went to Youme town in Hikarinomori. I met a KGU friend at a soba restaurant in Youme town. After we enjoyed each shopping, we went to Nabeshima. I haven’t had yakiniku for a long time. After that, my father, mother, brother and I went back to Ebino. My house is remodeled so my family live in a apartment. It is a little small, but I don’t care.


On the next day, I visit to my grand parent’s house to meet my grandparents and graves. I was glad to visit them. After that, I visited to the remodeling house with my mother. It was different from old one so I feel a little loneliness. However, I’m looking forward to see the new house. When remodeling is finished, I want to go back to Ebino to see it. (170 words)

2 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

3th >> 3rd!

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

Thank you for telling me my mistake.