2009年5月10日日曜日

May 9th

Yesterday was One of my friend's birthday. Two of my friends and I were prepared a message card, photos and presents for her. The waiting place with her was Edoichi along the East bypass. So we have to go there by motor bicycles. It was the first time I rode on it, so I was a little nervous. Thus they told me some important way to ride kindly. Thanks for them I was able to ride and finally I enjoyed riding. It was very exciting experience and I want to get own motor bicycle.
We went to Edoichi. We ate various meals. I thought spicy chicken was the most delicious. In addition, some dessert was good too. I ate two piece of cheese cake and some piece of pineapple and peach. After we had meals, we gave the present to her. She seemed very glad so I made happy too. It was the very nice day. (156 words)

2 件のコメント:

yuki さんのコメント...

I was very fun and happy! But I was surprised that Saori cried when she recieved a present from us. I was glad, too! Let's go somewhere again together!

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

Thanks of your comment! Let's go to somewhere by motor bicycles!