2009年6月30日火曜日

Monjayaki


On last Saturday, I had monja with some friends of mine who belong to same circle. I don't remember the restaurant's name, it is in Kami street. It was a first time I had monja and made it, so I was very excited. We can order our favorite three ingredients for each monjayaki. We ordered three monjayaki; the first is shrimps, squids and octopus, the second is shrimp, cheese and some slices of pork and the third is some rices, miso and noodles.




Let me tell you how to make monjayaki. First of all, we griddle some raw foods. Next, we griddle the ingredients without soup and add some sauce. After the ingredients heat through them, we make a circle like the picture. Then add the soup and mix again and again. That's all and it is easy to make monja. I want to go there again and make monja with some friends of mine. (154 words)

4 件のコメント:

yohei さんのコメント...

I have eaten once, but I couldn't make it well. Although the shape wasn't good, the taste was good.

haruna m さんのコメント...

I have never eaten Monjyaki so I'll try it.

mayu さんのコメント...

I want to eat them!!!!!!!!

chihiro さんのコメント...

Hi, Yoshiko. Thank you for your comment. I love Monjayaki!! Why don't you eat it with me?