2009年6月19日金曜日

Weekend plan

This is my weekend plan. A seminar of wheel chair is going to be held on Saturday. Some friends of mine and I have to prepare ten wheel chairs. After that, I will do my homework; ALC, typing and news. I will go to the library not only Saturday but also Sunday because I have many homework and I can concentrate to study at the library. I will going to have lunch with my sister on Saturday or Sunday. I haven't tell her that yet, so I will tell her on this evening. We haven't met for two month. I have lots of things which I really want to tell her and I want to know her pleasant events. I hope we can have lunch on this weekend. (128 words, total 8,538 words)

2 件のコメント:

Misato さんのコメント...

I didn't know that you has a sister! What are you going to eat with her?

yohei さんのコメント...

Could you have a lunch with your sister? You seem busy to me.