2009年6月15日月曜日

Party!




On last Friday, six friends of mine held a mini party at Sanae's apartment building. We had okonomiyaki and yakiniku. On that evenning, Yurie, Yuki and I prepared ingredients of okonomiyaki. It was funny because I don't make dishes with friends of mine frequently. While we were taliking, Noriko and Haruna came to us and Noriko brought her hot plate. So we started making okonomiyaki. It tasted good and we tried to make okonomiyaki with some slices of pork. It was better than normal okonomiyaki. At 10:30 p.m., Haruna and Yuki went to meet Sanae. Until they came back, Yurie, Noriko and I lay down on Sanae's bed. After they were back, we started to have okonomiyaki and yakiniku. We had many them and we were enough. Then we talked about ourselves and went to bed. I had a very good time and I want to held a party again with friends of mine. (155 words, total 7,972 words)

2 件のコメント:

Aki さんのコメント...

The pictures make me hungry!!

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

Thank you!!