2009年6月4日木曜日

M.T.H #13 ~Vacation Under the Volcano~


                                                                           





 


"Annie!" he cried. "What?" Annie appeared at the door to the dining room. "V-v-volcano!" shuttered Jack. "What?" said Annie. "It's--it's coming--a volcano--at noon!" said Jack. Annie gasped. "What time is it?" cried Jack. "So that's what the soothsayer meant!" Annie said. "The end is near!"


It was an adventure at ancient Rome. I thought an erupt was so terrible but Jack and Annie were brave. The first work as master librarians was too hard because Jack and Annie was next to death. I though Annie had something amazing talents because her intuition was true. I want Jack to believe it. Then they will escape from emergencies. After I read it, I want to know about Pompeii more. I don't know about the end of Pompeii in detail so I'm going to study about it. 
The series is Random House, YL is 2.5~3.5 and 5821 words. (144 words)

0 件のコメント: