2009年6月1日月曜日

Staying at Nishigoshi 2

After we had dinner, we took a bath. Then there were self introductions of freshman. I could know their name, department and hobbies. Next there was a test of our courage at the ground area. Freshman and sophomore made up pairs, one pair formed by one boy and one girl. Meanwhile juniors were the role who made us scared.
I made a pair with one of sophomore. Before we started, we heard someone's scream. It made us scared. Then we started and first point was not so scared. We continued to walk a dark way and there were some single-wheel roller at my right side. When we passed them, suddenly they were downed and someone cried! I was so surprised and cried out! It was one of senior and I felt calm. It was the most surprising happening. So I was not scared and surprised after that. It was the exciting night for us. (153 words)

0 件のコメント: