2009年6月9日火曜日

Last Sunday

I went to a international exchange center of KGU with Noriko. I had a great time. This is the reason why I went to there. I wanted to go there for a long time but I have no friend who live in there. So I couldn't have opportunity to go. However, I made a friend of mine who is from China. She takes a same class so we became friends. I went to there to see her and make friends. Noriko and I talked to her about China and good places in Kumamoto. I could know lots of things about China. She introduced some friends of hers to us. I really wanted to talked to them in English but I couldn't. I was so sorry I couldn't reply their questions. So I thought I have to make opportunities to speak English more. It was very valuable experience to me. I want to go there again. Also I want to be able more positive and active to speak English. (168 words)

0 件のコメント: