2009年6月11日木曜日

My favorite places in Kumamoto

Tapioca drinks and ikinaridago are well-known foods in Kumamoto. I like them very much and I didn’t have them until I came to Kumamoto. After I knew their taste, I wanted my family to have them. So I started to find good places they are sold. There are three places which I especially like.
First of all, I have two favorite places of tapioca drinks. One of them is TaPPie at the Shower Street. It is the first place I had tapioca drinks. TaPPie is also at Kami Street but I think TaPPie at the Shower Street is better. And it is popular among girl high school students. There are many kinds of base. For example, milk, tea, juice and smoothie. In addition, each base has various flavors. I like smoothie bases because others are drink but smoothie is like satisfactory dessert. After we ordered, we can see how to make a tapioca drink. I was surprised when I ordered a vanilla smoothie. The reason is that it was used one big block of butter. I couldn’t believe it.
The other is Happy Factory near the Kumamoto Gakuen University. It is popular among children. I think there are two points that the difference between Happy Factory and the other tapioca shops. One is that we can have not only tapioca but also stick cake there. Every time I go there, I buy both of them. The other is that their toppings are different. Ordinal tapioca drinks have no toppings, however, some small and colorful tapiocas are on their tapioca drinks.
Secondly, my favorite place of ikinaridago is “Kamitorimanzyu” at an underground shopping mall in Kumamoto Bus Terminal. It is easy to find them because around them is surrounded by steam. Theirs are bigger and cheaper than other shop’s and have plenty sweet bean paste and sweet potato paste. I often buy it for my family and me as I go back to my hometown by an express bus. This is my favorite places of tapioca drinks and ikinaridago in Kumamoto. I want to try various flavors which I have never had. Also I want to look for other places and take my family to them. (365 words)

0 件のコメント: