2009年6月18日木曜日

M.T.H #14 ~Day of the Dragon King~



“The Dragon King is afraid of the power of our books and learning,” said the
scholar. “He wants people to think only what he wants them to think. Any day he
may order the burning of the books!”

Recently, I haven’t read any books because I was busy and I can’t make time to read. So I was glad to read the series of Magic Tree House. It was a story of ancient China. I think it is one of the most interesting stories in this series which I have ever read. The reason is that there were many histories and folktales in this story. The First Emperor appeared in the story. I learned Chinese history and world history when I was high school student. So I was excited when I found the name of him. I was also excited as the Fen-Shu, the Great Wall of China and real persons of “the Weaver Star and the Cowherd Star” were appeared. I especially excited and surprised when I knew the man and woman were the base of the Weaver Star and the Cowherd Star. The next story is also world history, Viking. I’m looking forward to read it.
The series is Random House, YL is 2.5~3.5 and 5,318 words. (209 words)

0 件のコメント: