2009年6月2日火曜日

M.T.H #12 ~Polar Bears Past Bedtime~


When they looked up, the polar bear rose up on her hind legs. She lowered her huge head, as if she were bowing back to them. At that moment, the sky exploded. The night became a giant swirl of red, green, and purple lights. It looked like a genie coming out of a magic
lamp.

It is the adventure at the arctic. I knew somethings about the arctic. For example, the seal hunters wear sealskin clothing. I wonder how feel to wear and touch it. The cubs were so cute because they pretended that they can't move and it made Jack and Annie surprised. I wish I could play with cubs! It was great that Jack and Annie solved all of five riddles. So they became the Master Librarians. I'm looking forward to read the stories which they will make a venture as the Master Librarians.
The series is Random House, YL is 2.5~3.5 and 5659 words. (154 words)

0 件のコメント: