2009年6月2日火曜日

Foreign countries

I have been to Korea once. I want to visit other countries. First of all, I want to visit China because I want to see Kyusaiko which is the World Heritage. Kyusaiko means nine lakes and they are beautiful blue lakes. So I want to visit there. Secondly, I want to visit America. I am lucky because I will go there this summer for a month. I can't wait to go there. Then I want to study real English and become a man who don’t hesitate and afraid to speak English. (91 words, total 6,541 words)

4 件のコメント:

Aki さんのコメント...

I want to go to foreign country!

haruna m さんのコメント...

I have never gone to foreign country so I want to go there.

Yuri さんのコメント...

I have never been to Korea so I want to go there during this summer vacation!!

chihiro さんのコメント...

Hi, Yoshiko. I have never been to foreign country, so I want to go abroad! In this summer I have a home stay program, so I can't wait it, too.