2009年7月2日木曜日

M.T.H #15 ~Viking Ships at Sunrise~


The serpent's head rose higher and higher above the water. Jack couldn't
move. "He's beautiful!" said Annie. "Beautiful?" cried Jack. The serpent's neck
was as tall as a two story building. Its green scales were covered with sea
slime.


I haven't read the series of books these days. I forgot a little of the story first. While I was reading the book, I gradually remember the story. It was a adventure at the age of Viking; called Dark Age. I learned about the Viking as I was high school student, so I was glad to be able to know about them on this story. I thought that Jack and Annie were very brave. They could get back to the house if they didn't worn to monks. Even if they know it was dangerous to them, they chose the way to help the monks. I want to view the real Viking ship someday. 
YL is 2.5~3.5 and 5453 words. (148 words, total 9,167 words)

0 件のコメント: