2009年6月1日月曜日

Staying at Nishigoshi 3rd


I got up at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday. It was so hard but some of my friends and I wanted to play badminton and volleyball so we got up early. I brought three rackets and one shuttle of badminton there. We played badminton and it was fun. After we enjoyed it, we helped to make breakfast. The menu was scrambled eggs, salad, consomme and fried vegetables.
After we had it, we enjoyed free time. I also played badminton. While we played it, the other player smashed and it hit my forhead. It was very painful. However, it was not so bad and I could continue to play badminton.
It was a memorable and wonderful staying at Nishigoshi. I want to stay there again. I'm glad because I think I could get to know better with some of my circle members and promote better relationship among them. (144 words)

0 件のコメント: