2009年8月31日月曜日

Came back from Miyazaki

I came back from Miyazaki to Kumamoto today. I came here with my parents. This homecoming was very nice and I had a good and memorable time. For example, I went to vote on the general election with my mother. It was a first time I went to vote. I was very tensed up for writing the name of candidate and putting a ballot paper in a ballot box.
Next, I enjoyed driving. I often drove while I was in Ebino. I had never driven at night but I could drive at night by myself. I became to control car's speed. My brother said he was a little frighten of centrifugal force at a curve. I wanted to have my own car!
I want to enjoy the rest of my vacation. (130 words and total 2,209 words)

2 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello YOshiko,

Are you from Miyazaki originally?
Did you enjoy staying with your parents?

Toshi

Unknown さんのコメント...

Hello, Toshi
Definitely!! I enjoyed staying with my family. I wanted to stay longer.