2009年8月14日金曜日

My old frieds

Yesterday, I met some friends of mine who graduated from the same high school. We were going to meet at a Joyfull in Kobayashi so I went there by a car. Kobayashi is more urban than my hometown, Ebino. So traffic is heavy and there are many two-lane roads. I was very anxious about that before I went out. But I could go there by following a front car.

I enjoyed talking with them. After we had lunch, we went to "Joy plaza" which is an amusement center. Then we took some purikura and did karaoke. It was very exciting and fun. After that, we was going to back our home. But one of them was going to take a bus and thirty minutes left. So she and I went to batting center. She was belonged to a baseball club, so she was very good at batting. I couldn't work well. But I enjoyed it.
I'm looking forward to meet them in winter vacation. (162 words)

0 件のコメント: