2009年8月11日火曜日

First driving

I drove a few times after I got driver's licence last summer. I had no opportunity to drive in Kumamoto, so I didn't drive for a long time. After I went back to my hometown, I started to drive, riding my parents in the car. I ride on a car which my grandfather lent me.
Today, it was a first time I drove alone!! I had to bring a medicine to my grandfather and driving was a only way to go to his house. I felt very anxious to drove alone before I went out. It was the most anxious things to drive a two-lane road because I had never driven like that road. Fortunately, I could drive all the way without incident.
The day after tomorrow, I may have to drive alone again. In addition, my destination is twice farther than my grandfather's house! I hope I can enjoy my little journey! (152 words)

2 件のコメント:

Misato さんのコメント...

Hello! I think you will be a good driver because you are a reliable person. By the way, I drove to Amakusa yesterday and it was very good drive☆

chihiro さんのコメント...

Hi,Yoshiko. Thank you for your comments many times! I think you can became a good driver and I wanna go somewhere with your drive!!