2009年9月5日土曜日

M.T.H #16 ~Hours of the Olympics~


The statue was at least two stories high. It was a bearded man sitting on a throne.
"This is the temple of Zeus. And that is a statue of Zeus himself," said Plato. "The Olympic Games are played in his honor. He is the chief god of the Greek gods and goddesses."
I hadn't read this series for a long time. I have read the twilight saga which were long stories and thicker than this series. So it was very easier for me to read.

Jack and Annie went to ancient Greece and they watched the very first day of the Olympic Games. I was surprised because Annie watched it, though girls were not permitted watching the games at that time. I thought Annie was very brave girl.

I didn't know that the ancient Chinese, Irish and Greek believed the Milky Way in several ways. Morgan's explanations were very romantic. If I have a enough time to watch the stars, I want to search Pegasus.
The series is Random House, YL is 2.5~3.5 and 5078 words. (171 words and total 2,380 words)

0 件のコメント: