2009年8月4日火曜日

Training room

Today, a friend of mine and I went to a training room at KGU. It was a first time I went there.
We wanted to change clothes in a dressing room but it was closed. Then we changed clothes in a bathroom. After we changed clothes, we went to the room. There were a few people there. Firstly, we measured our weight, body fat mass, muscle mass and so on. I didn't measured my weight and body fat mass for a long time. In addition, I had never measured my muscle mass and BMR. So it was good opportunity to know my health. Next we started to do training. It was very hard to me. We worked hard at training for one hour.
My muscle mass is not enough.... So I want to keep training to increase a muscle!! (138 words)

2 件のコメント:

mayu さんのコメント...

I want to go there together!!!

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

Really!? Let's go there after the class of TOEIC!