2009年8月22日土曜日

Eclipse



She was so closed to what she wanted – the focus of her whole existence for more than a year now was just so close.

My death.

Her plan was as obvious as it was practical. The big blond boy would attack Edward. As soon as Edward was sufficiently distracted, Victoria would finish me.


It was a third of hour twilight saga. It was a very exciting and thrilling story. And I didn’t want to read any more sometimes. Bella was suffered from feeling for Edward and Jacob. Edward was too kind because he hoped not his happiness but her happiness. So he didn’t mad at her when she realized her feeling for Jacob. Then I realized how he loved her. So I was very glad that she chose Edward in the end. However, I couldn’t feel at ease to her decision. I thought she would be beside herself if Jacob appeared suddenly. I hoped that she was in love with Edward only.
The descriptions of history were difficult for me to understand. I wanted to try to read again and understand these histories. There were many expressions in the writings so it was also difficult. I wanted to acquire expressions like that. I thought it was the most memorable that “Gotcha” which Alice said. I felt how cute she was. And I thought Jasper and her kept lovely relationship.
The next story is last. So I want to read and know the denouement soon.
It was written by Stephenie Meyer, the twilight saga and published by Atom. (257 words, total 2,079 words)

2 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Yoshiko.

Is the story a noble?
It seems hard to read, but it sounds interesting.

Toshi

Yoshiko さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment.
Yes, it is. I reccomend it. And I think it is easier to read than Harry Potter.