2009年8月11日火曜日

twilight

I stared because their faces, so different, so similar, were all devastatingly,
inhumanly beautiful. They were faces you ever expected to see except perhaps on
the airbrushed pages of a fashion magazine. Or painted by an old master as the
face of an angel.

I read “Twilight.” It took for four days to finish reading. It is one of the greatest novels that I have ever read. I thought there were many appeals of this novel. Edward was one of them. His talks were really sweet. Every time I read his sweet talks, I got embarrassed. For example, “You are my life now.”
It was very scary for me that Laurent considered Bella as snack for vampires. Then Laurent said to Carlisle, “You brought a snack?” I felt that it was a real vampire’s attitude toward human.
I like this novel rather than Harry Potter series. In addition, this novel is easier to read. I read Harry Potter series last summer and it was very hard to read. I couldn’t read almost of sentences without using a dictionary and a guide book. In case of “Twilight”, I didn’t need to use a dictionary not so often.
It was written by Stephenie Meyer, the twilight saga and published by Little, Brown and Company. (212 words)

0 件のコメント: