2009年8月18日火曜日

New moon



There was the faint rumble of a growl in Edward’s chest. I ignored him. “Taking
into account, then, that I won’t you put any of you in danger either way, I want
you to vote yes or no on the issue of me becoming a vampire.” I half-smiled on
the last word, and gestured toward Carlisle to begin.


“New moon” is a second of “the twilight saga” I felt Bella’s overflowing despair was written well. It was very hard to me how she loved him. I heard that the author, Stephenie Meyer, thought the story’s theme was “lost love.” After I read the story, I thought the expression matched very much. She loved Edward, deep down in her heart thought she could not say that to him. I could know her feeling when she fell off the cliff to hear Edward’s voice. The saddest thing was the pages from 85 to 92 because only months were written. I believed that it expressed Bella’s feeling. She should spend time with numb.
I expected Jacob was a werewolf. He was very kind and thoughtful but I wanted Bella not to love him. Because I thought whether she loved him or not, she should feel a whole in her heart.However, I felt happy when they could meet again. I was surprised that she wanted to be a vampire. I didn't want her to be a vampire, I want to know she become or not soon by reading next story.
It was written by Stephenie Meyer, the twilight saga and published by Little, Brown and Company. (256 words, total 1,559 words)

0 件のコメント: