2009年8月3日月曜日

Aug. 1st

I went to shopping with a friend of mine. She and I promised to meet at about 10 a.m. But I got up at 10:10 a.m. and I sent an e-mail to her as soon as possible! Fortunately, she had not gone out her house. Then we met at 11 a.m. and went to shopping. We were going to buy clothes at Kamitori and Shimotori during a sale. She bought some cheap clothes and I bought three socks. After we enjoyed our shopping, we had doughnuts at mister doughnuts. There were various doughnuts so it was difficult to decide which I would eat. I have two doughnuts and one pie with gratin. It tasted very good and I wanted to have more. After we had them and enjoyed chatting, we went back to our house.



After that, I went to dormitory for exchange students in KGU. It was second times I went there. Yurie and I went there to meet Sou who are Chinese and speak Japanese very well. Then we enjoyed talking about each countries at a room. Sou knew many things about Chinese culture, temperature and so on. I couldn't tell her about Japan well so I noticed that I have to know about Japan more. When we were talking, some American students came to the room. It was a good chance to talk to them in English. However, I couldn't do that. I could only listen their English and talked to them in Japanese. During I went back to my house, I thought about the thing at the dormitory. I want to be able to talk to them in English. For the purpose, I want to visit there more. (282 words)

0 件のコメント: