2009年9月25日金曜日

My summer vacation

I went back to my hometown Miyazaki. I spent most summer vacation and I also spent with my family. I often drove my mother and grandfather's cars. The traffic was not available and inexpensive in my hometown, so driving own cars was good. I sometimes went to city library by myself and studied for Eiken. At the end of spending in my hometown, I was crazy about Marmalade boy and it was really cool and interesting anime. I went back to Kumamoto in September because I was going to take a TOEIC seminar at KGU. It was great seminar because the teacher explained in English. I would take the seminar from fall semester. I watched one movie in summer vacation. It was 'twilight' which I read the saga. A friend of mine who also liked it lent me the DVD which was special edition. (144 words)

0 件のコメント: