2009年9月24日木曜日

IAICS 3


I reviewed the four days, it was a precious and beneficial experience to me. I thought I experienced a cross-culture. An Chinese participant was spoke English very fast and clearly. In addition, she asked me some questions which I didn't know. So I couldn't answer her questions. Considering from that, I thought she was mad with me and hated my behavior. However, she talked to me friendly and said to me to take a picture with her at the banquet. After that, I recognize that her way of talking was like Chinese. A friend of mine said it was the common Chinese way of talking. I recognized that I misunderstood her and I was glad to know that she wasn't hate me. She told me her e-mail address, so I wanted to send an e-mail soon.
I wanted to study English more and speak English positively. If I can meet her again, I want to talk with her more fluently and confidently. (161 words and total 4,062 words)

0 件のコメント: