2009年9月27日日曜日

Sep. 26th

I went to Clair with friends of mine. One of them, Saori, drove her car and took us there. I wanted to buy a clothes for my cousin's wedding ceremony on October 10th. I have never been to a wedding ceremony so I didn't have any clothes for that. A friend of mine told me that there were some shops which sold formal dress. I bought a navy dress, white bolero, pouch and party dress. It cost me more than 60,000 yen. They were too expensive for me but they were so nice and I wanted to use them long time. So I was satisfied with my shopping. Then, we had lunch at a Japanese restaurant. I had a pork fried with ginger and soy sauce. It tasted great and made me get full. After we finished eating, we bought several clothes. I bought one checked skirt. After we enjoyed shopping, we went to Mister Doughnut. Then, we went back our houses. I had a good day. (168 words)

2 件のコメント:

mayu さんのコメント...

I want to go shopping!!! I was surprised to see the price,60000 yen!!!!

SOU さんのコメント...

60,000 yen??? A pretty expensive dress, nearly the amount of my one-month scholarship!!!