2009年9月30日水曜日

Speaking ~homework 1~

International Cocktail Party


I was Deniel and from the Philippines. I worked as a scientist who developed new medicine. I like skiing and I couldn't ski in the Philippine because of the climate. When I wanted to ski, I went to Canada to ski. Next, I stayed indoors to study in whole days so I hated noisy people. That's all!

Firstly, I met Mary who was from North America. She was a ship captain. Her hobby was a bartender. She was not good at using computer.
Secondly, I met Ann who was from Egypt. She was a chef of Egyptian restaurant. She was good at wood working. She hated dirty room so she cleaned her room everyday.
Thirdly, I met Mana who was from South America. She was a journalist of a sports article. She liked painting, especially landscapes. She hated hot weather. That's all! (142 words)

1 件のコメント:

kumamizuotoko さんのコメント...

Thanks for telling me about the people you et at the party. Did you enjoy pretending to be from a different country?

3 APs!

Mr. W.