2009年9月14日月曜日

TOEIC test

I took a TOEIC test at Kumamoto chuo YMCA yesterday. It was very tough to me because it took two hours and I went there by the streetcar.
I was informed that the examination candidates couldn't go there because there was no a parking lot. So I had to go there by the either bus or streetcar. Firstly, I wanted to go by bus because I was used to getting on the bus. However, the bus doesn't go direct to my direction. Then I decided to go there by the streetcar. It was a first time I got on the streetcar by myself. In addition, I couldn't read the name of my direction in kanji. So I was very anxiety after I arrived at the stop. I searched the name and the number of streetcar. The information board was easy to understand with clear information. Thanks to that, I could get on the streetcar and arrive at my direction without incidents.
After that, I took the test. I didn't enough time to consider and answer all questions but I thought I could do better than before.
I want to know the score of test soon and study for TOEIC more and more. (200 words and total 2,817 words)

3 件のコメント:

HamburgEnglish さんのコメント...

If you still do not get the score you need, please try our website at www.onlineenglish900.com.

We are an official TOEIC test center and the only test center that has its own online TOEIC test preparation. We will show you and estimate of your TOEIC score level and where you need to learn for fast improvement. We also have business English exercises for grammar, vocabulary, idioms and much more inlcuding; an exercise generator that can generate an exercise from any text you paste into it.

All this training costs only a small amount as we offer this for students and only wish to cover our costs.

We actually have over 4500 exercises and our estimate test has over 100,000 different combinations. Additionally we have a TOEIC test simulator for you to plan your timing and make sure you do not run out of time when you do your next test sitting.

Thank you for letting me tell you about our website on your blog.

Robert.

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Yoshiko.

I have tried getting TOEIC test before.
I think you should try again if you are not satisfied your result.
If you repeat to try TOEIC a few times, you will improve yourself.
Of course you need basic level of English, and also you must study more.

Keep going!


Toshi

Rick さんのコメント...

When will you know your score?