2009年10月28日水曜日

My circle activities







On last Saturday and Sunday, there was a training for Takuma festival in a Nishigoshi accommodation. My circle members will sell tapioca at Takuma festival. Then we trained to make tapioca and soft drink.

It was interesting and enjoyable training to me. Some seniors had good ideas and it was to make a smoothie. It was fascinating to a friend of mine and me that the process of making smoothie by using a mixer. Then we took pictures by our cell phones many times. Her cell phone had good camera and she took better pictures than me. We made not only smoothie but also various kinds of tastes. For example, it was milk coffee, hot chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and so on. My favorite taste was vanilla which was made from condensed milk because I like it very much. After we made them, we held a sampling session. We discussed about points for their improvement. I hope that we could make use of the points to the festival day.

After that, we made our store signs and containers for vendors. Then I talked to some freshmen who I had never talked. I was glad to talk to them and became friends with them.

I had a good time with my circle members. I’m looking forward to Takuma festival. (217 words and total 7,596 words)

0 件のコメント: