2009年10月2日金曜日

these days

These days, I cook the dishes by myself. it is more days of a week than last year. I am crazy about potato recently, so i often use it. one of my favorite recipe is potato with onion and winner. it is very easy to cook and delicious. I make it once a week. I want to try to potato gratin soon. when I first found the recipe, it made me want to cook first. it seems that it is needed much time to cook, so I want to try it on weekend or holiday. I also want to try to make udon gratin because I have never eaten it and it sounds interesting for me. there are a few recipe of it because it is not a famous dish. (130 words)

2 件のコメント:

Arisa T さんのコメント...

Good morning, Yoshiko!! I really want to eat potato gratin♬ It's better to make dishes than last year!!!!!!!!!

aya さんのコメント...

I also like potatoes! So I want to cook it but I can't cook.