2009年10月5日月曜日

A staff of wedding

Yesterday, I worked as a staff of wedding at KKR. It was a first time to work and I became tense. I went there with a friend of mine, Noriko. She introduced it to me because of lack of the staff. I wanted to work at a wedding hall for once so I decided to go there.
After we arrived, we were said to wear a Chinese silk dress! I was very surprised because I had never worn it. Then, she taught me to pour champagne into glasses. It was difficult not to spill it. After I practiced to do that, the work started. I was get into a panic but I had to work. Unexpectedly, I made a mistake to greet guests. Sometimes I was warned to find something to do by myself but I could finish working without big mistakes. It was a great opportunity to me. (148 words and total 5,295 words)

3 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

I'm glad it worked out OK!

mayu さんのコメント...

I was surprised to hear you wearing chinese dress!!!

kumamizuotoko さんのコメント...

Sounds like a memorable experience. I bet you thought about it a lot when you were at the wedding in Nagasaki later!

Mr. W.