2009年10月13日火曜日

Last Saturday



My cousin's wedding ceremony and wedding reception were hold in Nagasaki. My cousin's husband is from Nagasaki so they hold there. The wedding ceremony was hold at "Oura Church" or "Ouratensyudo" in Japanese. It is the oldest church in Japan and it is a national treasure.


It was really great ceremony. I could meet my cousins who I didn't see for a long time. It was good to me to talk with them.
Then, we attended the wedding reception. It was held near Oura Church. Her husband's friend was making really funny speech and it made me happy. The banquet was great and I ate almost all of them. I couldn't have those dinner normally.
After that, my cousins, family and I went to a hotel. It was located along hillside so it had a great view.
I had a wonderful time! (142 words)

1 件のコメント:

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

I hope your cousin will spend a nice life time with their partner.