2009年12月17日木曜日

script for my podcast 3

Let me tell you about  the Twilight.

I stared because their faces, so different, so similar, were all devastatingly,
inhumanly beautiful. They were faces you ever expected to see except perhaps on
the airbrushed pages of a fashion magazine. Or painted by an old master as the
face of an angel.

It's a first of the Twilight saga. It took me for only four days to finish reading. You will be fascinated the story and finish reading it in a short time. It's a story between a human girl, Bella and a vampire boy, Edward. Edward's family is good vampires for human, but there are many bad vampires for human. It was so scary for me that, one of the bad vampires, Laurent considered Bella as snack for vampires. 
It's one of my favorite books, and I recommend it to you. Thank you for listening. (142 words)


0 件のコメント: