2009年12月11日金曜日

My plan

I am going to stay on December 24th and 25th with friends of mine. I think that we will start hanging out from 24th evening. I want to play TV games and go to karaoke with them. After we enjoy it, we will have dinner nabe and cake which are cooked by us. I really looking forward to staying the days. On December 26th, I will go back to my hometown, Miyazaki. Then I'm going to book an bus to Miyazaki today. I think the end of year is popular because many people go back their hometown, so I want to book as soon as possible. My grandparent told me that they would come to bus stop where I took off. I'm glad to see them and I want to buy something which are famous in Kumamoto for them. I plan to buy ikinaridago and Jindaiko. My parents and grandparents like Jindaiko very much and I like ikinaridago. (158 words)

0 件のコメント: