2009年12月7日月曜日

Apple cake




I made an apple cake yesterday. It was a first time I made it so I was very excited. It was the reason why I decided to cook; my aunt gave me a big apple a month ago. I thought I couldn't eat all of it when I eat it naturally. Then I decided to cook it as a dessert. I wanted to make it easily as possible so I searched the recipe on the Web site. I found a good recipe which used a pancake mix and rice cooker!


This is the recipe. First, cut an apple; peal half the apple. Next, boil them with sugar and butter for about ten minutes. Then, mix an egg, a cup of milk, some boiled apples and a pancake mix. After that, lay the others with its skin on a bottom of rice cooker. Finally, bake it for about forty minutes. That's all and it is really easy to cook. (158 words)

0 件のコメント: